A turnkey delivery of large technical projects is already your daily responsibility. Are you ready to push your limits by managing complex technical and building-related projects in the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Poland? Tell us how you can make an impact with your experience and talent for project management! Then apply for the position of (Technical) Project Manager at SanoRice Holding, located at Nowa Sol (western Poland). Curious about who your colleagues will be and what the project management department looks like? Read on!
Our position as a market leader is the result of our talented employees and the trust of our customers. This would also not have been possible without the large-scale investments of the holding company at the Dutch, Belgian and Italian production sites, and because the project department has managed this with professional skill. Our goal is to remain at the forefront of our market and to explore new paths to retain and develop our customer base.
You make an impact by being in the lead with your talent. You are successful in managing time, money and technology. You are able to independently deliver complete production lines and building-related turnkey projects – all according to agreements, within budget and fully operational. You make the difference for SanoRice Holding as a (Technical) Project Manager if you
- invent and collect internally smart information when it comes to gaining insight into wishes, requirements and production/process input;
- create a global layout, determine what building-related, functional and/or machine specifications are and what planning goes with it;
- take the initiative to explore the market and request quotes before a decision is made to collaborate with a supplier;
- collaborate with your colleagues and supervisor to review contracts and get the maximum potential from (contract) negotiations;
- have led from the very beginning to the end, so you deliver a turnkey project within the set period, within the budget, and within the technical and qualitative standards;
- also offer aftercare following the commissioning phase if you have transferred the building-related project, the machine or production line to the factory.
SanoRice has been innovative with the development and production of puffed rice-, corn- and multigrain cakes since 1987. Making responsible and sustainable products is in our DNA. As a private-label producer, we supply consumers in more than 40 countries via premium brands, retailers and distributors. With locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and soon in Poland, we make more than 15 million puffed cakes a day. Together with our partners, we develop unique combinations with various grains, flavours, coatings and toppings.
As a (Technical) Project Manager, you will work for SanoRice Holding in Veenendaal (the Netherlands) but at the location around Nowa Sol (western Poland). The holding supports the independently operating factories in the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and soon also Poland. The umbrella departments of sales, HR, purchasing of raw materials and packaging materials, R&D, project management, maintenance, finance and IT operate from the holding company.
You will strengthen the project management team, working on the turnkey delivery of technical and building-related projects at the factory. One of your two colleagues is a senior project manager and the primary contact for complex technical issues. Your other colleague is a project manager who lives and works in Belgium. You contribute to the development of collective intelligence by sharing relevant project knowledge and experience in the team. In this position you directly report to the Head of Projects & Maintenance. The team is results-oriented, responsible and reliable with a driven and pragmatic working atmosphere.
WE ARE WORKING WITH YOU
You radiate something that gives others a positive feeling. You make progress because you stand with both feet on the ground and do what you have to do, independently. You achieve visible results without unwanted detail alongside your colleagues, motivating them by the way you approach them. Knowing that not everyone does what you ask for, your listening ear and personal attention ensures understanding. What else do you bring?
FOR YOU, FROM SANORICE HOLDING
- A completed Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or mechatronics, basic knowledge of control technology and familiarity with SolidWorks® and AutoCAD®.
- You have approximately five years of relevant work experience in managing multidisciplinary projects.
- Work experience within a production environment or in mechanical engineering is necessary for this position. Food industry experience is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English languages is required; a command of German and Dutch languages is an advantage.
You will work in a company with a rich history and a bright future. Your contribution is well rewarded and if you have the ambition to offer just that little bit extra, you will get more than just money! We invest in education and training so you can continue to develop yourself professionally and personally. We also give everyone the opportunity to learn from each other by example and collaboration. Choosing SanoRice means
- a varied job with the world market leader in private-label produced rice-, corn- and multigrain cakes.
- a motivating gross monthly salary based on 40 hours, which is tailored to your potential, career level and relevant experience.
- twenty-five vacation days and 8% vacation allowance (in accordance with the Dutch legislation, possibly different in Poland, so could possibly change)
- a pension plan where the employer reimburses part of the premium.
- Function-related programmes to develop you by following job-related courses.
Are you the (Technical) Project Manager who realises the future with us and will keep SanoRice as the market leader? Introduce yourself and apply online!